DU Faculty SoTL Publications
DU faculty have generously offered to provide examples of their SoTL publications for your review. You may find it useful to consider the following items:
1. What publication did they submit their work to for publication?
2. What course or set of students did they study?
3. What theoretical framework did they use to support and contextualize their research question?
4. What methodology did they use?
5. What did they use for a data source?
6. What were the findings from their study?
7. What questions did this study raise about their teaching and student learning?