Concert Attire (Until formal attire begins May 2018)
- Black long-sleeved dress, or long-sleeved blouse with full-length skirt or dress slacks. (no prints, patterns or colored trim)
- Long sleeve black dresses are preferable; elbow length sleeves are acceptable, as are below-the-knee dresses or skirts.
- Solid black hose covering the entire visible leg and foot; no patterned hose
- Solid black shoes
- Modest jewelry
- Black suit (not navy, gray or charcoal)
- White pressed shirt, no pinstripe, patterned or colored collar
- Black tie – regular, solid ties only (no bolo or bow ties)
- Solid black shoes and socks
- Minimal jewelry
Also, please refrain from wearing any cologne, perfume, after shave lotions or any other strong lotions due to possibly allergies among the members.
If you are a smoker, it is requested that you refrain from smoking prior to a concert and during intermissions. The residual smoke is disruptive to the singing voices of many Choir members.