The University of Denver hosts a High Performance Computing (HPC) cluster available to faculty members, researchers, and students engaged in research activities. The HPC is housed by University Technology Services (UTS) and supported/maintained by Aspen Systems, a locally owned provider of HPC systems.
The DU_HPC home page is available to the public. Additional pages require a valid DUID and passcode. DU_HPC community members may request permission to edit content by:
- go to http://support.du.edu
- click on "Service Catalog", upper right-hand corner of page
- click on "IT Services"
- click on "HPC Support Services"
- login with your DU ID# and password
- select "Other/not listed category"