As part of the transition to Digication, Portfolio is going away! Portfolio will be fully decommissioned on July 1, 2024. As of July 1, 2023, there will be a new content freeze in Portfolio. You will not be able to add new pieces of content to your personal or organizational Portfolio. Existing content is still editable. Please continue to migrate your existing content from Portfolio to Digication. For more information about Digication, click here. For a discussion of options for transitioning your content on Portfolio, click here. To learn more about using Digication in your courses, click here.

Three Top Relevant Works-in-progress

• Please find three (3) manuscripts currently under review.  

I have submitted a revised manuscript to the Journal of Management Education (title: Developing Cultural Intelligence and Empathy Through Diversified Mentoring Relationships), and am working on my revisions for the International Journal of Intercultural Relations (title:  The Relationship Between Ethnocentrism and Cultural Intelligence).  The third manuscript (title:  Travelers' Preferences for Short-term Rentals and Hotels) is still under review at the International Journal of Culture, Tourism, and Hospitality Research.

• Developing Cultural Intelligence & Empathy Through Diversified Mentoring Relationships

This is the revised manuscript that I submitted to the Journal of Management Education.  It has since received a second revise and resubmit and I am working on making the revisions now.

• The Relationship Between Ethnocentrism and Cultural Intelligence

This manuscript has received a revise and resubmit which I am working on right now.

• Travelers' Preferences for Short-term Rentals an

This manuscript was submitted September 16, 2016.  On October 24, I received notice that the manuscript has passed initial screening and was awaiting reviewers.  On January 4, I received notice that the associate editor was still looking for reviewers and would give me an update in two weeks. 

This portfolio last updated: 06-Mar-2017 2:59 PM