As part of the transition to Digication, Portfolio is going away! Portfolio will be fully decommissioned on July 1, 2024. As of July 1, 2023, there will be a new content freeze in Portfolio. You will not be able to add new pieces of content to your personal or organizational Portfolio. Existing content is still editable. Please continue to migrate your existing content from Portfolio to Digication. For more information about Digication, click here. For a discussion of options for transitioning your content on Portfolio, click here. To learn more about using Digication in your courses, click here.

Samuel C. Nnorom

• Hometown: Abuja, Nigeria

Degree in progress: Ph.D., Research Methods, with a concentration in Applied Statistics

Previous degrees: Bachelor’s degree, Medical Lab Sciences (University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
    Master’s degree, Public Health (Liberty University)

What inspired you to choose RMS as a field of study?

I wanted a degree that would expose me to other paradigms of research, while consolidating my skills in quantitative research methods.

What are your research interests?

My research interest is in critical quant, exploring how minority individuals are faced with health disparities and major inequalities endorsed by quantitative research designs.  

What are your professional and/or academic goals?

My professional goal is to become a tenure-track professor in a university.

Please list any professional activities/organizations that you are involved in.

I currently teach some research courses in the Graduate School of Social Work. I also teach a few biostatistics and epidemiology classes at Rocky Vista University of Osteopathic Medicine.

This portfolio last updated: 30-Jan-2023 4:33 PM