• Internships

  • Please refer to the relevant section of the Master's Handbook for details. 

  • You must register your internship (INTS 4981) formally with the Office of Career and Professional Development, in order for it to apply it towards degree or certificate requirements. For more informtion, please contact KorbelInternships@du.edu

  • Foreign Language

  • Please refer to the Master's/PhD Handbook for details regarding approved mechanisms for satisfying the foreign language requirement. 


    Documentation of completion and questions can be directed to Debbie.Gaylinn@du.edu

This portfolio last updated: 28-Oct-2019 12:46 PM