I am a trauma-informed, transtheoretical, and interdisciplinary social worker with over 15 years of licensed, direct practice experience, with a M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy and MSW. My emphasis for the past decade has been on the development and implementation of reflexive, ethical, and quality social work practice and supervision.
I am currently licensed as a Social Worker in the State of Michigan.
- Private Practice
- Faith-based organizations
- Community-based mental health
Areas of Practice
- Clinical work (long-term, short-term)
- Medical social work
- Integrated health
- Supervision and Consultation (clinical, macro)
- Program planning and Evaluation
- Community organizing
- Fund development
- Research (intervention and practice development, implementation, fidelity, and training)