Writing in APA Style
* What's new in APA 7th edition
* What a student paper in APA style looks like
* Do you prefer audio/visual learning? Try this podcast from the U of Wisconsin Madison to learn this basics
* APA tutorials, handouts, and sample papers
* How to use transitions effectively
* Finding reliable sources
* Using bias-free language
* Academic writing style
* Grammar and style
* Tables and figures
* Numbers and statistics
Citing in APA Style
This section links on official resources created by the APA (American Psychological Association). Clicking on the link below will take you to the APA resource.
* In-text citation checklist
* How to cite TEXTS (books, journals, newspaper articles, course packs, etc.
* How to cite AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL (art, videos music, slides, TED Talks, etc.)
* How to cite SOCIAL MEDIA and WEBSITES
* APA tutorial on in-text citation
* APA tutorial on the order and format of the reference list
* APA tutorial on format of reference list entries
* Template for standard APA references (looks like image below!)
The content displayed on this portfolio may not be accurate. Portfolio content is managed by individual users and is not property of the University of Denver.
This portfolio last updated: 11-Jan-2021 2:41 PM