Sign Up for Emergency Notifications
The DU emergency notification system sends voice and text messages in the event of an emergency or weather closure.
How to Sign Up for Notifications:
- Log onto webCentral and select the "MyWeb" tab.
- Click "Personal Information" and click "Notification Preferences".
- Enter the phone numbers you wish to receive voice and text messages.
- Check the phone number you wish to receive "Emergency TXT" messages.
- If you elected to receive a text message, respond to the confirmation message sent to the designated cell phone confirming that you wish to opt in to receive future emergency text messages.
- The emergency notification system will call every contact number you provide and leave a voicemail if the call is unanswered.
- The emergency notification system will be tested three times a year.
- Text messages are optional and sent to only one number.
- The phones owner assumes any costs associated with receiving text messages.