Worldview Trip for OLLI Members
This Year, We're Staying in the USA
At a Glance .... Memphis — home of the blues, birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll — beckons you to experience its panorama of history heritage and culture, and discover what makes it special from the local experts who really know the city’s soul. Experience Memphis’ outstanding museums, beautiful parks, and the distinctive architecture of its churches and old mansions. Take field trips to iconic places like Beale Street, Graceland and Sun Studios, and hear the music that reflects Memphis.
• Learn the story of Memphis blues and delve into the lives of legends from the “Father of the Blues” W. C. Handy to “The King” Elvis Presley.
• Feast on delicious local cuisine including a visit to BB King’s Blues Club for delicious ribs.
• Visit the National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel to trace events of the movement and Dr. King’s assassination.
How To Register by Phone
Call (800) 322-5315. Reference Program #12347, “Signature City Memphis: Magic on the Mississippi”
from November 13 to November 18, 2022
Mention you are an OLLI at University of Denver member.
How To Register by Online
• Go to www.roadscholar.org/12347
• On the Dates & Prices tab, find the date: November 13 to 18, 2022.
Download this flier for full details!