In Person Courses, Online Courses, Hybrid Courses, and Webinars
How much does it cost?
OLLI at DU offer four types of membership:
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP (only available in the fall): The fee is $400 per year for unlimited in-person and online courses during the fall, winter and spring terms so long as space is available. The annual membership also includes registration for the six Fall Recess webinars (currently $15/webinar) and ten Summer Shorts webinars (currently $15/webinar) and discounts to local area restaurants, museums, and events.
- TERM MEMBERSHIP: The fee is $140 per term for unlimited courses and webinars (in-person and online) during one term as long as space is available. Membership also includes discounts to local area restaurants, museums, and events.
- INTRODUCTORY MEMBERSHIP (for first time OLLI at DU members only): The $50 fee allows you to register for one 8-week or less course.
- FACILITATOR MEMBERSHIP: OLLI at DU offers free membership to those members who are facilitating a course during that term.
Are there additional costs? Some courses may have an extra fee for required materials. Some courses recommend books to be used with the class.
What about homework? The beautiful part about lifelong learning is you can do as much or as little in each course. There are no grades. Many facilitators will send out readings or recommend a book to accompany their course. Some many even have you watch a video on your own.
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION
Use the step by step instructions on this page. There is also a video and a document with screen shots which can be of assistance.
If you are still experiencing challenges, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
OLLI at DU is committed to providing lifelong learning opportunities to those who are interested in our program. If you require financial assistance, please contact our Executive Director, Jacqueline Wyant, at email@example.com
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING WITH OLLI AT DU
OLLI at DU uses the ProClass registration system.
Every OLLI at DU member needs to set up an account in ProClass in order to purchase a membership and then they are able to register for courses. Note that this step seems out of order but ProClass requires a person to purchase a membership first and then select courses.
You may always search the whole catalog ahead of time by clicking on the tab on this site labeled "Current Term Catalog"
FOLLOW THE FOUR STEPS BELOW TO SUCCESSFULLY REGISTER FOR COURSES.
Click here to go to the OLLI at DU ProClass registration site: OLLI at DU | Search for Courses (imperisoft.com)
STEP ONE: LOGIN (at top right of the page)
- Returning users: login to your OLLI at DU ProClass account.
- New Users: if you are new to OLLI at DU or have not been with us since the pandemic, you will need to create an account with ProClass before you can register.
STEP TWO: PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP
- Choose membership type: $400 Annual Membership (unlimited courses and webinars for the school year, Only available Fall Term) $140 Term (unlimited courses and webinars during the term) or $50 Introductory (for one course only and available for new members only).
- Pay for your membership via credit card
STEP THREE: REGISTER FOR COURSES
- Choose Term; click the SEARCH button to find classes.
- Classes are a mix of in-person, online, hybrid and webinar formats.
- Click on the blue highlighted course title to view the course information.
- Your registrations are instantly confirmed if available.
- Note: If a course is full, the red REGISTER button will not appear and you cannot register.
STEP FOUR: CHECKOUT TO CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- After you are finished putting courses in your shopping cart you MUST checkout.
- Do not forget this step as your registration will not be recorded unless you checkout.
NEW THIS YEAR
After completing all four steps and checking out, you will receive an immediate confirmation email. If you have registered for online courses, your email will contain the link to Zoom registration for your online courses. You should save this email for use when courses begin.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Registration How-To Video- FOR GUESTS
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS HOW TO VIDEO FOR GUESTS
Registration How-To Video- FOR MEMBERS AND FACILITATORS
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS HOW TO VIDEO FOR MEMBERS AND FACILITATORS Winter 2023
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS HOW TO VIDEO FOR MEMBERS AND FACILITATORS (Fall 2022)