To report a positive COVID test, send email to OLLIreportingCOVID@du.edu
For general OLLI at DU information, please visit our main websites:
Spring 2022 Term is underway.
We hope to see you at one of our 140 classes. Remember, some are In-Person and others are On-Line.
In-Person Classes & Covid 19
We are planning to return to In-Person classes again this spring. In an effort to keep members and facilitators safe, the following policy has been put in place: OLLI at DU COVID Protocol document.
Highlights from the Covid-19 policy include:
- Vaccinations are recommended for OLLI members attending in-person classes.
- At the current time, it is required that all OLLI DU members wear a face covering at all times while indoors at OLLI-sponsored classes and events. It is recommended you wear an N-95/KN-95 mask or 3-ply surgical mask. This may change as the positivity rate drops and our facilities adjust. We will keep you advised.
- It is recommended that all OLLI DU members who are unvaccinated and not fully vaccinated should maintain social distancing (6-foot distancing from others not in their household) while attending in-person classes and when meeting in common areas wherever feasible.
- While in the classroom, there can be no food or open beverage containers.
- If you do not feel well, PLEASE stay home and get tested. If you test POSITIVE, please report this information to OLLIReportCovid@DU.EDU for contact tracing purposes
In the event that In-Person classes get cancelled or cut short, some facilitators will switch to Zoom to finish the term. Most will not. Please review our refund policy in the Catalog.
Click the Locations Tab to see where Spring In-Person classes will be held.
OLLI Central - Contact Information
Questions?John Baumgartner, Central Site Manager, email@example.com Marcie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
OLLI at DU
University College at the University of Denver
2211 South Josephine St
Denver, CO 80208
Central Class Locations
First Universalist Church
Park Hill United Methodist Church
First Plymouth Church
Ruffatto Hall on the DU Campus
Where Do I Find?
- Central Online Registration/Catalog/Registration Form, See Tab at Top
- Central Classes and Syllabi see tab with same name at top
- Member Card Discounts, See Member Benefits tab at top
- For upcoming special events and activities, See Events Tab.
- Special opportunities for OLLI members See Member Opportunities tab.
- Annual Report, See Report Tab at top
- 2025 Report, See Report Tab at top
The Bernard Osher Foundation
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Denver (OLLI) at DU) is a membership program designed for adults 50 and over, who wish to pursue lifelong learning in a relaxed non-competitive atmosphere. There are no tests, grades, or academic requirements - only a desire to learn and a curious nature.
Thanks to the generosity of the The Bernard Osher Foundation, OLLI at DU joins a network of 124 Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes across the United States that believes that the development and delivery of quality educational programs for 50+ adults is important for sustaining quality of life and healthy minds.
We invite you to donate to support our scholarship fund, programming or our research, please contact us at: 303-871-3090.
Learn more: www.osherfoundation.org