Morgridge College of Education
Morgridge College of education
1999 E. Evans Ave
Denver, CO 80208Supervisor: James Conyers, Digital Technology CoordinatorPhone: (303)871-7992E-mail: James.Conyers@du.eduPosition: Graduate Technology AssistantResponsibilities:- Manage lab monitors including assigning tasks, training, overseeing workflow.
- Provide software and hardware maintenance and repair, IT support, Network Support and Diagnostics.
- Maintain hardware and provide logistics.
- Teach staff and faculty the use of various software and hardware.
- Desktop support for MAC, Windows, and Linux based operating systems.Years: September 2011 - Present
William M. White Business Library
1720 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80309-0184
Supervisor: Gene Hayworth Head Librarian for William M. White Business Library
Position: Circulation Attendant
- Monitor and operate circulation of all resources at the Business Library.
- Check-in/out, shelving, etc...
- Provide basic support to patrons including assistance with web resources and Research.
Years: September 2007 - May 2011
Office Of Teaching and Learning at DU
Office of Teaching and Learning
2280 S. Vine
Denver, CO 80208
Supervisor:Alex Martinez, Senior Educational Web Developer
Phone: (303) 871-2084
Position: Graduate Technology Assistant
- Aid in development and testing of online web applications
- Usability testing
- Site building
- Wire framing
- Site mapping
- Site Auditing
- Information Architecture
- Digital content creation including video, image, and audio.
- Provide Technical support for the campus teaching and learning technologies and applications
Years: April 2012 - Present
Museum of Natural History at CU Boulder
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History
15th and Broadway
Boulder, CO 80309
Supervisor: Christina Cain, Collections Manager for Anthropology Department
Position: Reference Library Design Coordinator/Project Manager
- Lead the design, development and implementation of the Museums of Natural Histories Anthropology Reference Library.
Years: September 2009 - May 2011