DU Campus Resources
- Campus Safety offers 24/7 service on campus, in addition to a number of training workshops available to the community regarding how to respond in emergency situations.
- The DU Cultural Center creates an environment where students of marginalized faiths and LGBTQ+ students can critically engage their historical legacies while enhancing their educational, intellectual and personal/professional interests as they relate to race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, socioeconomic and cultural sensibilities. It is a physical safe haven for respite and dialogue as students navigate their journey at DU.
- The DU Health and Counseling Center (HCC) provides many tele-medical and mental health services, including crisis and after-hours support and workshops. All University of Denver students have access to free crisis services at the HCC, regardless of insurance coverage, by calling 303-871-2205.
- MySSP is a free online counseling service that is available 24/7 and provides real-time support via text, phone, app, or internet. My SSP has counselors available who speak Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Arabic, French, and English.
- The Student Outreach and Support office provides a wealth of resources, including:
- housing insecurity
- food insecurity
- other types of financial assistance
- The SOS Referral System helps find solutions for students experiencing academic, social and crisis situations including mental health concerns.
- The Professional Psychology Clinic (PPC) is the training center for the Graduate School of Professional Psychology and offers affordable support and counseling for common life challenges to any DU student. The PPC is staffed by doctoral students under the supervision of licensed mental health professionals, and offers a broad range of confidential mental health services that are innovative, cutting edge, LGBTIQA affirming, and culturally sensitive.
- Food Pantry
- Student Assistance Fund
PRAYER SPACE (Kristen updates)
Mental Health Resources
For mental health resources, visit the Health and Counseling Center's Website.
DU Health & Counseling Services for Students