• Commonly Used Graduate Forms

  • The Independent Research form is required in order to register for any of the following options:

    • INTS 4991 - Independent Study
    • INTS 4995 - Thesis
    • INTS 4996 - Substantial Research Paper (SRP)

    Please review carefully all relevant sections of the Master's Handbook to ensure that you understand requirements and regsiter properly. 

  • Who needs to sign? Where should it be delivered?

This portfolio last updated: 20-Nov-2018 2:10 PM