Graduate Students of the Four Faculties (GSFF) is a graduate student run organization at the University of Denver. Overall, GSFF has two main goals.
(1)The first goal of this organization is to help graduate students in the departments of Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences and Math, and Engineering and Computer Science fund their conference endeavors. The funding that is partially reimbursed to graduate students each quarter helps to ease the financial expenses that most conferences create due to the combined costs of airfare, hotel, and numerous conference fees. GSFF is here to help ease that financial burden as much as we can.
(2) The second goal of GSFF is to discuss and/or address any issues that may arise pertaining to graduate students’ needs at DU. In addition to discussing and addressing these issues, a member of the GSFF Executive Council attends all GSG (Graduate Student Government) meetings to voice any concerns and/or issues that GSFF (including the graduate students represented by GSFF) has and wants to express.
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact one of the GSFF officers or your departmental representative(s).
University of Denverhttp://www.du.edu
Graduate Student Government
GSFF Fall Quarter Meetings 2020
- 1st Meeting (Week 4): Thursday, October 8th at 10am
- 2nd Meeting (Week 6): Thursday, October 22nd at 10am
- 3rd Meeting (Week 7): Friday, October 30th at 2pm
- FINAL FUNDING MEETING (Week 8): Friday, November 6th at 2pm
All Fall 2020 meetings will be held via Zoom. Each meeting will have a distinct Zoom link that will be provided in each Meeting Agenda email.
Grad Student Reps Needed
Are you a DU graduate student interested in serving GSFF and helping your department connect with GSFF funding? To see our current student representatives, look under the Contact Info link. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact GSFF President Lucien Darjeun Meadows at firstname.lastname@example.org. We always welcome more voices!