- “Kazu Haga, Healing Resistance: A Radically Different Response to Harm.” Review. Journal of Transdisciplinary Peace Praxis. Vol. 4, No. 2 (August, 2022).
- “Laura E. Reimer, Katerina Standish, and Chuck Thiessen, eds., Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding, and Storytelling: Research from the Mauro Center.” Review. Peace Research: The Canadian Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies. Vol. 51, no.1 (2019).
- “Rosemarie Freeney Harding with Rachel Elizabeth Harding, Remnants: A Memoir of Spirit, Activism, and Mothering,” Review. Mennonite Quarterly Review (January, 2016).
- “Henry Giroux, Neoliberalism’s War on Higher Education,” Review, Teaching Theology & Religion, Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning In Theology and Religion (March, 2015).
- “Mark D. Jordan, Recruiting Young Love: How Christians Talk About Homosexuality,” Review, Religion and Gender: Online Journal for the Systematic Study of Religion and Gender in an Interdisciplinary Perspective. Vol 4, No 1 (2014).
- “Celia Popovic and David A. Green, Understanding Undergraduates: Challenging Our Preconceptions of Student Success,” Review, Teaching Theology & Religion, Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning In Theology and Religion (July 2014).
- “Robin Dale Jacobson and Nancy Wadsworth, eds., Faith and Race in American Political Life,” Review, Arches (Summer 2012).
- “Sharon Baker and Michael Hardin, eds., Peace Be With You: Christ’s Benediction Amid Violent Empire,” Review, Mennonite Quarterly Review (January 2012).
- “J. Denny Weaver and Gerald Bieseker-Mast, eds. Teaching Peace: Nonviolence and the Liberal Arts,” Review, Mennonite Quarterly Review (April 2005).
- “J. Denny Weaver, The Nonviolent Atonement,” Review, Brethren Life and Thought, Vol. 47, No. 3 and 4 (Summer and Fall 2002), 217-220.
- “Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Fiction From Tegel Prison,” Review, Religious Studies Review 27, no. 3 (July 2001).
See Home Page
Dean J. Johnson, PhD