Skip to content
I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Information Technology and Electronic Commerce at the Daniels College of Business of the University of Denver. I started here in Fall 2000.
- McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin, Ph.D. Management Science and Information Systems, 2000.
- The Anderson School at UCLA, MBA, Finance, 1989.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, B.S. Economics, 1983.
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, General Course Student (Junior Year Abroad), 1981-1982.
Courses I Teach
- ITEC 2800 Strategic Advantages of Technology
- ITEC 2805 Strategic Advantages of Technology (TWC)
- ITEC 3410 Information Systems Analysis
- ITEC 3420 Information Systems Design
- ITEC 3475 Introduction to Database (Both TWC and DCB)
- ITEC 3550 Information Systems Project Management
Visual Paradigm Academic Partner Program
Visual Paradigm provides Daniels College of Business, University of Denver with AG for use in educational purposes, offered by the VP Academic Partner Program.
- Scholarship of Integration Award, Daniels College of Business, 2006.
- Best Conference Paper Nomination in the Information Technology in Health Care Track, 2005 Hawaiian International Conference on System Sciences.
- Best Dissertation Award, International Conference on Information Systems, 2000.
Committees, Task Forces, and Advisory Groups
- Appointment, Promotion and Tenure Committee (2006--present)
- Scholarship Enhancement Committee (2006--2009)
- Faculty Work Task Force (2008)
- Library Liaison Advisory Group (2000--2010)
- Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects (IRB) (2006--present)
This portfolio last updated: 11-Jan-2011 9:47 PM