Conrad maintains an active composition studio catering to students of all levels. Styles vary from traditional common practice harmony to modern/ experimental idioms as well as more commercial and pop genres.
Conrad's students have gone on to undergraduate and graduate music programs at:
- The Thornton School of Music, University of Southern California.
- The Frost School of Music, University of Miami.
- The Hartt School, University of Hartford.
- University of Northern Texas College of Music.
- St Olaf's College, Minnesota.
- Metropolitan State University of Denver.
- Lamont School of Music, University of Denver.
Conrad also offers private Music Theory instruction and tutoring.
Music Software, Technology/ Home Studio
Conrad also does in-home troubleshooting and training on a variety of music hardware and software application. You bought the gear, learn to use it!!!! Conrad will come to your home, get your computer and equipment talking, and then teach you how to use it.
Software includes all notation softwares, Logic, Ableton, SONY Sound Forge and Vegas, Cubase, Sonar, and a number of open-source software options.
In certain situations Conrad may be persuaded to give voice lessons. His unique approach incorporates classical training tradition but is specifically focused on finding your voice.