303-871-2503, KRH 116
MA Communication Studies, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
BA Communication Studies with Music Minor, University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
My primary professional responsibilities include serving as a part of the admissions team to create the most memorable graduate admissions experience possible by identifying and counseling prospective students through the application and admission process. Specifically, I work with prospective students interested in applying for degrees in Counseling Psychology; Child, Family, and School Psychology; Library and Information Science; Research Methods and Statistics; and Educational Leadership and Policy Studies.
I am also a doctoral student in the Higher Education program at Morgridge. My professional and academic interests include the following:
- Admissions advising and providing information related to accessing higher education
- Organization of higher education as situated within diversity, social justice, and Inclusive Excellence frameworks
- Professional identity development in LGBTQI faculty and staff
- Campus climate and cultures
- Experiences of transgender and gender nonconforming individuals in higher education
- Authenticity and transparency of leaders in higher education
Outside of Morgridge, I enjoy journaling, singing with the Denver Women's Chorus, playing board games, and visiting the beach.