• Declaration of Concentration

  • Denver Campus (on-ground program only)

    Declaration of Concentration and/or Certificate Form

    Change of Concentration Form 

    Change of Certificate Form


  • Western Colorado and Four Corner Programs

    There is no need to declare your concentration. Our office provides this service for you. 


  • MSW@Den Program (online program only)

    If you want to change your concentration, please reach out to GSSW.Advising@du.edu for guidance.

This portfolio last updated: 15-Aug-2022 6:09 PM