Graduate Student Government
The Graduate Student Government (GSG) is the umbrella council that represents all the Graduate Student Associations (GSAs) at the University of Denver. COESA is the GSA for the Morgridge College of Education, and the direct link between MCE students and GSG.
GSG has two goals at the University:
1) Foster a sense of community among the graduate students
2) To represent that community and its interests at DU
GSG serves as the representative student government body to the University Community. Visit GSG's website to learn more: http://www.du.edu/gsac/index.html
Goals of COESA
- Represent students in all policy-making activities affecting student interests.
- Provide students studying in the Morgridge College of Education (MCE) an opportunity to engage in collegial and social relationships with faculty, peers, and experts in the field.
- Encourage and promote professional, intellectual, and social interaction between students, faculty, and staff.
- Support student research.
- Represent the Morgridge College of Education on the Graduate Student Association Council (GSAC).
- Manage and distribute monies received through the Graduate Student Association Council.
- Promote community within the Morgridge College of Education.
- Augment the graduate experience for students in the Morgridge College of Education.