Skip to content
Return to 'Research Showcase / PinS / Summer Research Proposals'
Questions to Consider When Creating a Poster
- How effective is the overall appearance of the presentation (use of text, images, and color)?
- Are text and images balanced, with more images than text but with enough text to understand the significance of the images?
- Is the text easy to read from a distance of 3-4 feet (in person) or if scrolling through (virtual) ?
- Is it easy to follow the organization and flow of the presentation?
- Are the main research findings explicitly highlighted?
- Is there enough information to contact you, the author?
- Did you include an “Acknowledgements” section?
- Can you explain your work, in brief, to a scholar who is and who is not in your field?
This portfolio last updated: 28-Mar-2023 3:15 PM