3+3 Dual Program at DU - Bachelor's + JD
To view the detailed requirements of the dual program, please click here: https://www.law.du.edu/d7/law-admissions/about-denver-law/6-year-bachelorjd-program
REQUIREMENTS & TIMING:
- You must complete all requirements for your major and for the core curriculum by the end of your third (junior) year.
- Think of it this way: your fourth year of undergrad is entirely electives.
- Your fourth year of undergrad becomes your first year of law school.
- At the end of your 1L (first-year law) year you are awarded your Bachelors Degree from DU.
- You finish your JD in two additional years – 6 total.
- You take the LSAT the summer between your second and third year or early in your third year.
- You must score at least 1 point above the median for the most recent entering class at Denver Law.
- You need a GPA through the end of your third year .1 above the median for the most recent entering class at Denver Law.
- You must interview with and be accepted by the Denver Law Admissions Office
Contact: Randy Wagner