My research focuses on massive-scale text analysis as well as data issues in crowdsourcing. Most recently, I've been working on scholarly access to the millions of digitized books at the HathiTrust Research Center.I hold a PhD in Library and Information Science (UIUC) and an MA in Humanities Computing-Library and Information Studies (Alberta), and have received paper awards from the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) and the Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T). My collaborative work in the digital humanities has won a joint Outstanding Contribution Award from the Canadian Society for Digital Humanities.
Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall, rm 247
1999 E. Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80208
- March 22-25: HCOMP PC Meeting, Cambridge, MA
- January 24-27: HTRC UnCamp, Berkeley, CA
- October 28-31: ASIS&T, Washington D.C.
- October 26-27: NovelTM Meeting, Montreal
- October 22-25: HCOMP and CrowdCamp, Quebec City