WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE: PLEASE GO TO OLLI.DU.EDU
A new look for a new academic year!
- Menu Options and Tutorials. No matter where you go in our new website, you won’t get lost. Just click Home on the new website and you will know where you are and what choices you have. We will also have some video tutorials to help you navigate our website and register for courses once the site launches officially.
- Online Course Flipbook. We know you miss the printed version, but this will be almost as easy. Once we have our courses finalized for this fall, we will notify you and think you’ll love this convenient and logical way of searching and finding courses. Registering will be a relative breeze.
- Member Benefits Yes, it is true that you will need to be a member of OLLI at DU (individual membership is $65 annually) before registering for courses. But you’ll also get a slate of new member benefits:
- OLLI Fit courses
- Free summer and fall webinars (valued at $240)
- Shared interest group listings
- Special OLLI at DU travel benefit
- DU Newman Center program discounts
- Access to the DU and Regis Libraries
- .........and so much more. Click here Introducing an OLLI at DU Membership Program.pdf or look below for the in-line pdf
- New Course Pricing. Click here to see the model for course pricing. COURSE REGISTRATION FEES.pdf or look below for the in-line pdf. You can purchase one course or a package of courses that will be good for one year. We open for registration on Monday, August 21!
- Frequently Asked Questions. Please click here to access our FAQ. FAQ 2023.pdf or look below for the in-line pddf
OLLI at DU is coming out of the pandemic disruption with new energy, focus and commitment to serve our members. At OLLI at DU’s core are the high quality in-person and online courses (4-6-8-week courses during Fall Winter and Spring Terms) you have come to expect over our 27-year history. We will continue to deliver the learning that makes this program special. You also have expanding choices for your membership.
To reach us with a comment or question, send an email to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Consider Donating to OLLI at DU and
Help Keep our Lifelong Learning Program Vibrant!
OLLI at DU provides a remarkable opportunity for active adults to gain new knowledge, learn a new skill, and meet other like-minded people. We have been described as a volunteer-driven organization and we are fortunate to have our members volunteer as facilitators, as class assistants and on committees.
Our membership fees only cover about 60% of our operating budget with the remaining coming from an endowment by the Osher Foundation and through donations. We rely on donations to help us continue to offer quality programs.
Please consider donating to OLLI at DU by:
- Donating at https://igfn.us/form/oho9YA
- Adding a donation when you register by using the "donate" button on the registration site OR
- Sending in a donation to our office: 2211 S. Josephine Street, Denver, CO 80208
Connect with us on Facebook- click below
OLLI at DU members Greg Petty and Rick Lesch at a special OLLI event with Major General John Barry at Wings Over the Rockies. May 19, 2023.
OLLI at DU
(Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Denver)
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Denver (OLLI at DU) is a membership program designed for adults 50 and over, who wish to pursue lifelong learning in a relaxed non-competitive atmosphere. There are no tests, grades, or academic requirements - only a desire to learn and a curious nature.
Thanks to the generosity of the The Bernard Osher Foundation, OLLI at DU joins a network of 124 Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes across the United States that believes that the development and delivery of quality educational programs for 50+ adults is important for sustaining quality of life and healthy minds.
Learn more: www.osherfoundation.org