Changing Concentration

  • If a student wants to change concentrations within the MEPC program, he or she must fulfill the appropriate core and prerequisite coursework that provides the foundation for the different concentration. If a student does not have the appropriate prerequisites, he or she must fulfill those requirements before moving forward with the different concentration. This can extend the amount of time and money spent to earn the master’s degree. In general, to provide more flexibility later on for the student in the master’s program, it is best that he or she takes the core courses during the first year.

    Changing from one concentration to another requires a Change of Program form to be submitted to the Office of Graduate Studies.

This portfolio last updated: 19-Oct-2021 10:51 AM