Please wait a few moments while we replace your file.
The file was successfully replaced.
As a means of social justice, the Latina/o Graduate Association [LGA] at the University of Denver recognizes the need to unite the community of Latina/o graduate and professional students and commits to:
• Enrich the intellectual and social community for the Latina/o graduate and professional student.
• Advocate for Latina/o graduate and professional students, faculty and other members of the University of Denver community.
• Support University of Denver in the recruitment, retention, and successful completion of Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Encourage Latina/o undergraduate and K-12 students to pursue higher education.
• Develop partnerships with interested stakeholders including but not limited to: faculty, staff, and other student and campus organizations at the University of Denver.
• Promote awareness of professional development and research opportunities to Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Abide by University of Denver rules and regulations, State, and Federal Laws and follows local ordinances and regulations.
LGA Spring Quarter Meetings:
Thursday April 9, 2015 6:30pm - 7:30pm Margery Reed 217
Thursday April 16, 2015 6:30pm - 7:30pm Margery Reed 217
Thursday April 23, 2015 6:30pm - 7:30pm Margery Reed 217
Thursday April 30, 2015 6:30pm - 7:30pm Margery Reed 217
Thursday May 7, 2015 6:30pm - 7:30pm Margery Reed 217
Please utilize the following link to sign-up for the LGA Listserv:
Director de Navegacion/Navigation Chair:
Directora de Familica/Familia Chair:
Sergio Fernando Juarez
Director de Communicaciones/Communications Chair:
Directora de Finanzas/Finance Chair:
Directora de Communidad/Community Outreach Chair: