Please wait a few moments while we replace your file.
The file was successfully replaced.
As a means of social justice, the Latina/o Graduate Association [LGA] at the University of Denver recognizes the need to unite the community of Latina/o graduate and professional students and commits to:
• Enrich the intellectual and social community for the Latina/o graduate and professional student.
• Advocate for Latina/o graduate and professional students, faculty and other members of the University of Denver community.
• Support University of Denver in the recruitment, retention, and successful completion of Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Encourage Latina/o undergraduate and K-12 students to pursue higher education.
• Develop partnerships with interested stakeholders including but not limited to: faculty, staff, and other student and campus organizations at the University of Denver.
• Promote awareness of professional development and research opportunities to Latina/o graduate and professional students.
• Abide by University of Denver rules and regulations, State, and Federal Laws and follows local ordinances and regulations.
LGA Meeting Quarter Meeting
The next meeting date is TBA. If you're interested in participating please submit the dates you're available through our doodle poll for the next meeting: http://doodle.com/yu8sxunrd6r9cb96
Please utilize the following link to sign-up for the LGA Listserv:
Director de Navegacion/Navigation Chair:
Directora de Familica/Familia Chair:
Sergio Fernando Juarez
Director de Communicaciones/Communications Chair:
Directora de Finanzas/Finance Chair: