Please wait a few moments while we replace your file.
The file was successfully replaced.
DU Employee Mentoring Program
Mentoring has long been recognized as an effective method through which critical information or knowledge transfer may be passed from one individual to another. The success of this program depends on the commitment, trust and confidentiality of the participants. The purpose of this program is to:
- Foster development of future leaders;
- Further the critical skill and knowledge development for professionals in higher education;
- Foster career and personal development.
2014 Program Timeline
- Accept applications: Extended until Friday, February 7
- Mentor/Mentee selection: February 10 - 28
- Mentor/Mentee matches announced: Week of March 3rd
- Program overview and kick-off event: March 18 from 11:30am-12:30pm
- Program start: End of March
- Program end: September 30
- End of program celebration: Early October (TBD)
If you hae questions about the program, your application, etc., please contact Human Resources.
This portfolio last updated: Mar 4, 2014 12:59:59 PM