Week 4: Tracking your Resistance
Objectives Weekly Activities Homework (complete by Week 5)
- Discuss weekly plans.
- Have each member share progress to goals and goals for next week (15 min/person).
- Write every day (at least 30 minutes), use the timer, and complete your daily check-in, including a written reflection on what you accomplished (no matter how small).
- Reward yourself (a walk, a call with a friend, etc.).
- Build a practice of naming sources of internal and external resistance; name those sources in your daily writing log.
- Watch the conversation with Rachel McLaren & Ndidiamaka Amutah-Onukagha, "Adapting your Strategic Plan Amidst Uncertainty and Change" (Webinar, 44:20).
- Revise your Strategic Plan and be compassionate with yourself as you do.
Consider (written reflection):
- What have I learned about how long things take and myself in this revision? What adjustments are necessary? Am I identifying upstream causes of my downstream challenges and making adjustments to my daily schedule and weekly plan?