Graduate Teaching Assistant in the Departmet of Geography and the Environment at the University of Denver for the following courses:
- 1410 People Places and Landscapes (Fall 2017, Winter, 2018, Spring, 2018, Fall 2018, Winter, 2019 and Spring 2019)
- 1201 Environmental Systems: Weather (Summer 2019)
- 1216 Our Dynamic Earth (Present)
Research assistant for the project “Neighborhoods interacting with nature to analyze their human wellbeing”, UNC Charlotte. May 2016.
- Collecting survey data.
- Computing survey data in Excel.
Private tutor, working with students aged 4-16, teaching: Geography, Mathematics, Spanish, Science and English. 2016 - 2017.
Volunteer at the Vocational Guidance Exhibition “Al Encuentro del Mañana”. UNAM, Mexico City. October 2016.
- Offering guidance about the Geography Undergraduate Program at UNAM.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Intern at the Geotechnology in Infrastructure, Transport and Sustainability Unit. UNAM, Mexico City. 2012 - 2014.
- Geocoding traffic accidents in GIS.
- Standardizing traffic accidents databases in Excel and SPSS.