Adjunct Professor. Department of Geography and the Environment at DU. September 2021 – present.
− Fall 2021. Instructor of the undergraduate course “GEOG 2430 World Cities”
Doctoral Research Assistant at the Center for Community Engagement to advance Scholarship and Learning (CCESL). February 2021 – present.
− Assisted in the project “Undesign the Redline & Reimagine Mobility Investments” led by the Valverde Movement Project (VMP), specifically developing interactive “Story Maps” of the Valverde neighborhood.
− As the leader of the geospatial team, I coordinated the creation and addition of spatial information to be included in the Valverde Story Maps.
− After collecting data from Valverde neighbors, we embedded these Story Maps into a GIS hub site.
− Additionally, I supported community engagement events organized by VMP and translated materials into Spanish
Graduate Teaching Assistant in the Departmet of Geography and the Environment at the University of Denver for the following courses:
- 1410 People Places and Landscapes (2018 and 2019 Academic Year)
- 1201 Environmental Systems: Weather (Summer 2019)
- 1216 Our Dynamic Earth (2020 Academic Year)
- 1201 Environmental Systems: Weather (Summer 2020)
Research assistant for the project “Neighborhoods interacting with nature to analyze their human wellbeing”, UNC Charlotte. May 2016.
- Collecting survey data.
- Computing survey data in Excel.
Private tutor, working with students aged 4-16, teaching: Geography, Mathematics, Spanish, Science and English. 2016 - 2017.
Volunteer at the Vocational Guidance Exhibition “Al Encuentro del Mañana”. UNAM, Mexico City. October 2016.
- Offering guidance about the Geography Undergraduate Program at UNAM.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Intern at the Geotechnology in Infrastructure, Transport and Sustainability Unit. UNAM, Mexico City. 2012 - 2014.
- Geocoding traffic accidents in GIS.
- Standardizing traffic accidents databases in Excel and SPSS.