This page contains registration content specific to the Denver on-ground program.
Please be sure to check the General Resources Tab for information about how to register for classes and more.
Online Schedule of Classes
updated in real time
Registration Checklists and Schedules
Please review the following documents before you register. Looking for lists of your degree requirements? Go to the Advising + Academic Planning in the Student Resource Portal.REGISTRATION CHECKLISTS
GSSW COURSE SCHEDULES ***PioneerWeb is the most up-to-date***
Denver Fall 2022 Schedule Updated: 08/15/2022
Denver Winter 2023 Schedule Updated 05/17/2022
Denver Spring 2023 Schedule Updated 05/17/2022
- View Online Course Schedule for real-time enrollment and faculty information
- Tips for viewing in PionnerWeb:
- Search by the subject "social work" AND
- Use attribute: " Social Work: Denver" to only see your program's classes
- A reminder, all your sections are in the 1s or 100s. If you see 200s, 300s or 500s, these sections belong to other MSW programs and you cannot register for them.
Use can use the below as a guide for future quarters:
Fall Quarter 2022 Field Registration Directions
Instructions on how to register for fall quarter SOWK 4950 Foundation Field Internship and SOWK 4970 Foundation Field Internship, will be sent to students one week** after they have submitted a field confirmation form. The field course registration instructions will come from email@example.com and will specify which CRN, Section, and Instructor to register for . Students may not register for a SOWK 4950 or SOWK 4970 course unless they have submitted a field confirmation form AND received specific registration instructions from the field office.
**NOTE: registration instructions will begin on June 20, 2022. If you submitted a field confirmation form prior to June 20th ,you will receive your registration instructions that week.