Field Supervisor Orientation
CLIMB Program Components for Field Supervisors
- Intercultural Development Inventory- CLIMB Supervisors are invited to participate in the IDI assessment and coaching. Check out the IDI Page for more details.
- Interprofessional Speaker Series- Speakers and workshops are scheduled throughout the year. Check the CLIMB Calendar frequently for dates and topics. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for any event.
- We would love to hear from you! If you are interested in partnering with the CLIMB team to make a presentation to our students about your work, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Internship Exchange- In April each year, students leave their own internship sites and travel to different parts of the state to experience a day of shadowing a provider in a setting very different to their own. Typically our urban students travel to a rural part of the state and our rural students travel to the Denver metro area for this experience. Our students always love this part of the CLIMB program and it helps them to better understand the unique challenges these different communities face.
- The CLIMB team will reach out to you in early 2021 to see if your agency can host a student for this unique and exciting experience.